Friday, November 7, 2008

Morgan Grimes

So yeah, Chuck is one of my favorite current TV shows. Sure Zachary Levi is great and I initially watched the show because of Adam Baldwin and his genius one liners, but I have grown very fond of the character Morgan Grimes played by Joshua Gomez. Obviously the beard has a lot to do with it. It's grown from the first season, which probably only I have noticed. Although he's trimmed his hair from the first season, the beard is back and better than ever. But he's a slacker and enjoys his beard, so of course I feel a connection with him. He has gotten a lot more face time in the 2nd season and it has made me a very happy man. Although the show is fantastic, it would not be nearly the same without Morgan, so here's to hoping that you never get killed off.

No comments: