Friday, November 14, 2008

Desmond Hume

So I might have already done a Sayid Jarrah post, but I just couldn't help myself. I love Lost, end of story. I had to get my favorite character on here, brother. Sure he's mainly only in the 3rd and 4th season, but he has always been my favorite since he was introduced in the season 2 premiere. Yes, Desmond is the guy they found in the hatch that had been down there 3 years when his boat that he got from Libby washed ashore on the Island. Jack sees him for the first time and remembers him as the Scottish man who had given him advice 3 years earlier. He also informs them about the hatch and the pushing of a buttom every 108 minutes, which is basically the whole story line of the second season. His backstory is great, but his beard is even better. It's not too big to the point of it being distracting, and it's not too small where you don't notice it. I mean come on, they live on an Island, the men are supposed to have beards, that's just part of the experience. Oh, I found this site while looking, definitely better than mine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YESSS. gotta love lost.
And desmonds beard.
Hes also very sexy!!!!! :)

Alison Siska said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

LOL! This just made my day =DD