Monday, May 19, 2008

Ben Roethlisberger


Being a big Cleveland Browns fan, I don't typically care for a Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback. However, He played high school football in Findlay, the city south of Bowling Green. And he played at Miami, a MAC school that I don't really like but I do always like when MAC players make it big. And then, I come across these awesome pictures of Ben drinking at a party with college girls (about half way down). The fact that he's at what appears to be a Frat party is funny, then the fact he's wearing a drinking t-shirt that says "Drink Like A Champion Today" makes it even more awesome. I knew he played football with a beard, but I did not know he picked up sorority girls with a beard.
Here's to you Ben, we need to get you a t-shirt that says "Bearded Drinking Champion"

No comments: