Saturday, December 27, 2008

Kenny Loggins

I present you the king of 80's movie themes. Looking back at the 80's, Top Gun may be the most over rated movie ever and was actually quite terrible and boring. Anthony Edwards was the only actual "actor" in that whole movie. I still can't figure out Tom Cruise is considered a movie star and how he can still make movies even though he is certifiably crazy and Val Kilmer can't catch a break these days. I miss the orginial Iceman. Reguardless, Danger Zone is the quintessential 80's song when you want to get pumped up. If I'm about to play an intense game of racquetball or badminton, I turn on the Danger Zone and I'm ready to go. If I'm not quite in the Danger Zone mood, I switch to footloose to liven up and get ready for some intense action. They just don't make music like this anymore. The world today could use a little more Kenny Loggins. Again showing that just because your a "rock star," it doesn't mean that you can't grow a sweet beard.

No comments: